Friday, November 12, 2010

We're Moving!

Slightly boring picture of our new place which is actually not in any way boring
My roommate and I went last night to look at a new house to move into and couldn't stop giggling like high school girls as we walked around. The place is amazing and we're so excited; I could barely sleep last night from the anticipation of moving in. It has solar panels, raised garden beds, a full garage, a mudroom, a chicken coop, and the list goes on. It's the most amazing place for a biker/gardener/cook/musician/social person who likes to have people over. The fact that we're trading in our townhouse for this and will be paying less rent is even better! Either we have good (make that amazing) karma, or we're getting away with murder.
As the semester draws to an end, those pesky papers and final class meetings, bike builds, and holidays, are an exciting sign that I made it through a semester of grad school and life in a new place, but I can't help but wish it would all go by faster so we can move into our new house in December and I can cozy up by the fire and plan a garden. Better pictures to come!

No comments:

Post a Comment